Does Anyone Subscribe To Photoshop Thru Adobe?

michgirl

Currently Adobe is running a special, Photoshop & Lightroom for $9.99 month, price is good for a year. That is almost tempting. Just wondering if anyone uses PS & LR this way?

Thanks.

I so wish they would offer that to PSE users, but I think you have to have a version of Photoshop to qualify. Appears to be a good deal to me, but it seems like there were lots of comments on FB about people being mad that they had to "rent" their software.

There has been a lot of complaints about "renting" the software, but on the flip side, a blog I read said that there were 750,000 subscribers world wide so far. With that many subscribers, it's pretty safe to say that this is here to stay. Also, this is the best deal Adobe has offered so far. According to several other blogs this is probably the best you're going to get. I know that teachers and students are charged $19.99. If you can afford the subscription model and there's a chance you might want to upgrade in the foreseeable future, I'd go for it ASAP. It's supposed to be a one time offer through the end of Dec.

I'll be curious to hear the reviews of it! I have been kicking this around but I just bought CS6 last year and it cost me $1400! I hate that now a year later I have to give Adobe MORE money. But sooner or later, I accept I will have to upgrade again and it would be good if I could like in some low pricing.

I'll be watching this thread for updates!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I subscribed at the 9.99 rate the end of December and I am just getting a chance to play with it. the learning curve is steeper for sure. I have wanted to try this for a while but could not spend the huge sum of money and worse what if it was not for me? this way at the end of a year if I want to stay with elements, I cancel and not too much will be lost dollar wise.

Archived