Calling All Boutique Babes! It's Thursday!

CRS

Can you believe it's September 19th? Where did the month go? I can't believe how time is flying! The boutique is going to start filling up with all those rich, beautiful fall colors! I can't wait to see what those amazing designers have in store for us this week!!

Good morning ladies! It's quiet here now! I love my quiet mornings, seems they have been few lately! One left before 5 to go hunting...dh husband left for work and dd is babysitting (for almost 10 days). She will be out later with the baby (4 months) and I will watch him while she goes for an interview. It's been a VERY long time since there has been a baby around! ;)

I am working on getting some stuff in to the boutique! You will all need to wait on me for a little while though, 'cause I'm in Florida right now on vacation, and we (hubby and I) will be back later, after we spend some time doing vacation stuff! We went to Magic Kingdom yesterday, I think I'm still recuperating. That's a lot of walking! OK, hopefully, you will see my stuff in the boutique later today!

LOVE the templates!! Thanks for loading them while on your vacation Marlene!

Thanks for loving them! And thanks for posting them Nica!

I'm just loving all the new fall stuff in the boutique. Can't wait to use them, with some vacation pictures! Though I might have to wait 'til I'm back in the northern climes to get some fall coloured photos, though! It's pretty green here in Florida.

Archived