Hi From Maryland

GrannieEv

I've finally come to the forum to see what's going on so I'll say hi to everybody. My name is Evelyn but I'm known by a special group of 5 as GrannieEv. My 2 sons are in the military and far from home (1 in Bangkok and 1 in Oklahoma City) and my daughter is in the Fire Dept. Scrapbooking is a way to keep memories special and connect with everybody. I share my layouts on FB and am working on my 3rd album. I am really looking forward to participate in the challenges here.

Hi Evelyn, so nice to meet you! Welcome to ScrapGirls and thanks for introducing yourself. It sounds like you have a busy family and lots of grandchildren to scrap. I so agree with your sentiment of scrapping to keep memories special and to connect. Very true! :)

Don't forget to sign up for the Newsletter and check out the freebie section in the boutique HERE if you haven't already done so.

And, ask away if you have any questions, this is a kind and friendly bunch. Can't wait to see your layouts!

Hello and :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We are glad you are here with us and please don't hesitate to ask questions. We'll be looking forward to getting to know you and seeing you around the forums and gallery :)

Hi, Evelyn! Welcome to the forum! We're so glad you joined in.

We're both retired Army. By the way, we have a Military thread if you'd like to share about your sons. Please thank your children for their Service for us! Looking forward to seeing you around!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Evelyn! You're off to a great start on the Forum. Glad you're getting to know folks, and from the way you've described yourself, you're a seasoned scrapper already! Look forward to seeing you around the Forum and Gallery!

Cindy

• 2 months later...

Archived