New Computer

scraphappen

I just remembered that on my old computer I had changed the layers folder in PSE to add the tools I had purchased at SG. But what other folder could I have possible changed from purchases I have made. What folder does SG Scripts go under. \I only hope that I can get them. My old hard drive is having difficulty to get things from. It's ridiculous.

Thanks for any help any of you can provide me.

Now that I have a new computer I was even thinking about getting PSE 11 for Christmas. Do any of you use the Pre 11? do you use it a lot.

TIA for any tips or advice.

BTW I'm on windows 8 now and I'm finding it hard to find things. Mind you I just got my computer day before yesterday. I also have a scrapbooking weekend to go to next weekend so I Hope to get all my files set up before I go!!

There are some old threads, maybe under computers section, about the folders that the styles, actions, and PSE files are in. Also in the free e-book I think it tells how to load them and would tell you where. In PSE 11 (corrected) you can load them right in the program (a big help!). to get your old folders look at one of the directions for loading the files to get the location on your old machine. I think it is under Programs-PSE-then there are several folders. I can't see very well right now or I would look them up for you Good luck.

I have another question what version of Microsoft office do you use? I need to get a new copy. Can't find discs to the old one from old computer. So what do you all use?

Archived