Pepsi Girl

Hi I'm Glad I Found You

25 posts in this topic

Hi I've had photoshop elements for several years and never really used it. So I've got a lot to learn.

Hi Pepsi Girl, so nice to meet you! Scrap Girls is a GREaT place to learn! I had never used PSE either when I found this lovely purple place 6 years ago!

Make sure to sign up for the free newsletter Here which comes every weekday with a freebie, and the blog here which features tons of hybrid projects !

:welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We're glad you found us and we're sure you'll love this happy place. Please don't hesitate to ask questions - we have a lot of PSE users who love to help. We do lots of fun things here and would love to have you participate in some of our fun chats, challenges, contests and special events. In addition to the links Shannon gave you, you'll want to be sure to check out these freebies:

Scrap Girls Exuberance Collection

Scrap Girls A Narrative Collection

15 Things You NEED to Know to Become a GREAT Digital Scrapbooker (FREE Starter eBook)

Scrap Girls ScrapSimple Instructions Handbook (Free ScrapSimple basics eBook)

We'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums and getting to know you! :)

Hi, and welcome--this a great place to learn and enjoy. Glad you're here!

Thanks I really need a ton of help. In fact I'm not sure where I should download those links to. When i click on the download do I save to file or open with? I'm so lost!

Hi! Welcome to Scrap Girls! When the download asks you what to do, click on "Save File". Then it will ask you where you want to store them. For starters, you could make a folder named "Scrap Supplies" or something like that, and download everything into that. Hope that helps!

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Pepsi Girl! I was in the same boat as you just over 2 years ago! You've come to the right place to learn. Everyone is very helpful here!

Welcome!!! Keep asking questions, we love to help. :)

Welcome to Scrap Girls.

Welcome to Scrap Girls. Have fun with your scrapping journey - we are here to help so just ask away!

Welcome!! As someone said, don't be afraid to ask questions, there are lots of people here who use PSE. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and gallery.

Wow Thanks everyone you really know how to make a person feel welcome! With cold weather approaching fast I'll be building big fires and digging into winter scrapping.

:welcome2: to Scrap Girls. It's the friendliest place on earth and we are all super helpful. Just ask a question and someone will pop in and have the answer.

Ok I down loaded everything and put it in a file. I printed the 2 manuals. Tonight I'll read them. And tomorrow ?????

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you found us!

Yes, don't hesitate to ask questions. Others out there will be wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked. :)

Hello and Welcome to Scrap Girls! We are so glad to have you join us, and if there is any help you need please don't hesitate to ask here on the forum!

Hello, and welcome to Scrap Girls! We have a wonderful, creative, helpful community here and I am glad you are joining us!