CRS

Voting For A Second Hybrid Atc Calendar

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in participating in a second set for the Hybrid ATC calendar? We will need 12 "yes" responses for a second set.

• Yes, I'd be willing to create a second month for another calendar set.
    • No, one is enough for me!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

Lei and I are trying to see if there is enough interest in a second calendar set swap. No need to pick months at this point. If 12 people don't say they'd be willing, we'll just do the one round. If we have enough, we'll start a second thread for signing up and that's when you'll pick the month you want to do.

So, who is interested? We'll close the poll by Thursday and start the new thread Friday (October 5th).

Ummmmm. I'm not sure I could do another without making myself crazy, but here's the thing. If you get 10 or 11 or so and need another to make another set, I'll say yes. :)

(I hope that made sense?)

I am willing to do a second one too. I know Sherry Lynn has a sprained wrist, but she originally told me she would make 2. I'll email her this link in case she is behind on posts.

So 5, almost half way! If you missed out on the first sign up, feel free to jump in here!

I'm in too please

So we have 6! I'll ask Lauren if she's up for another round. She's really nervous about doing the first set, even though she's already figured out what she wants to do, lol!

BTT, tomorrow is the last day to see if we have enough....

So, we don't have enough to do 12, so we'll just stick with the one set this year. Thanks for the feedback!