October Forum Game

April Showers

October's Forum Game: Leaving Love Posting Challenge

Join us on the Scrap Girls Forum for a Leaving Love Posting Challenge! You can earn a chance to win a Scrap Girls Gift Certificate by simply leaving love (comments) on layouts in the Scrap Girls Gallery. Only gallery comments will count toward your total. This contest runs from October 1st when we post the thread until 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31st.

To enter the Scrap Girls Leaving Love Posting Challenge, you MUST reply in this Thread with your current GALLERY post count. You can find your current gallery post count on the Gallery Tab of your profile. You must post in this thread for us to be able to tally your posts at the end of the month.

PRIZES:

Those with 20-49 new gallery posts will be entered in a drawing for a $5 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

Those with 50-149 new gallery posts will be entered in a drawing for a $10 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

Those with 150 or more new gallery posts will be entered in a drawing for a $15 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

The person with the most new gallery posts will receive a $15 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

I plan on leaving some love on at least 1000 layouts this month. I wonder if I will manage that. I worked out I would have to do 40 a day for 25 days. Wonder if there are enough layouts. Who is with me on this.

2 comments per day for 25 days=50

6 comments per day for 25 days=150

10 comments per day for 25 days-250

I worked on 25 days because some days it's not possible to get on the boards, (family, life, people wanting to eat)

I plan on leaving some love on at least 1000 layouts this month. I wonder if I will manage that. I worked out I would have to do 40 a day for 25 days. Wonder if there are enough layouts. Who is with me on this.

I worked on 25 days because some days it's not possible to get on the boards, (family, life, people wanting to eat)

Breaking it down like that is a great way to see how this can be achieved, great idea Belle.

Imagine people wanting to eat. :o Show them where the kitchen is and tell them to go for it. You have a challenge to work on this month and don't have time to feed them. :)

My count is 6262 as of this morning. I usually give myself a goal of adding at least 100 comments each month. So I'll see how many I can leave this month. I know I can do at least 10-20 comments a day.

Sorry to be dense but I'm not sure what number I'm looking for. I think it's 902. That's what I see if I go to "My Gallery" and find "Total Comments" at the left.

Is that the right place to look?

Yes Terri. (It took me quite a while to find mine.... :hit-head-with-hammer:)

I feel stupid too! I have active posts (472) and posts (3176). which one is it I want. Help please!

Hi Hilary,

You want to go to Your Gallery, and look on the left side under Stats. The Total Comments number is the number you want. HTH

I feel stupid too! I have active posts (472) and posts (3176). which one is it I want. Help please!

Hi Hilary,

You want to go to Your Gallery, and look on the left side under Stats. The Total Comments number is the number you want. HTH

Thanks Theresa but I cant even find something called stats in my gallery. perhaps I'll sit this game out. I'll still be leaving love tho'

Hi Hilary,

Thanks Theresa but I cant even find something called stats in my gallery. perhaps I'll sit this game out. I'll still be leaving love tho'

Hi Hilary,

I just checked and right now I'm seeing your count as 3083.

Try this:

Click on the View Gallery icon that is under your avatar in any post

On the far left side of the page that opens, you should see englishrose's Photos

Below that, you should see a purple bar that says Stats

Under that, you should see Total Images: 418

Total Comments: 3083

My corrected count is 2438. I thought it was 2113 but discovered this was wrong when I found the right place to look. What I had to do to find it was to click the down pointing arrow next to my avatar on the upper right hand of the page. The last item on the list is My Gallery. When you click on that it shows your stats on the left side of the page.

Archived