October Forum Game

April Showers

There seems to be some confusion about what starting number should be used for this posting contest. Remember, this is a Leaving Love Posting Challenge.

To start, you need to post your current Gallery post count, not your total Forum Posts count (which is listed below your avatar in forum posts) and not your Active Posts count (which is listed below your profile photo on you profile page).

To find your Gallery Post Count, you can use either of these two methods:

Method One: Click on My Gallery in the profile drop down box located in the upper right corner of the forums pages.

Click to enlarge

Method Two: Click on your View gallery icon located below your avatar in any of your forum posts. (When you hover over it, it will say View gallery)

Click to enlarge

Either of these methods will take you to your gallery page where your stats information is listed at the top left side of the page.

Click to enlarge

The Total Comments number listed under stats is your current gallery post count. (You can see in the screenshot mine is 4111 now.)

Hope this is helpful. Let us know if you have any questions, and have fun leaving love in the gallery! :lovey-smilie:

Brilliant instructions Theresa! I can now see the number I'm looking for! I'm starting at 3088

Glad I was able to help and so glad you were able to find it Hilary! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have not done very well at this game with all the packing etc happening at my home.

Archived