October Swap Crop Sign Up!

CRS

It's October already! Can you believe it?? I really didn't have any idea what to do for this month's theme. I was thinking about the family members' birthdays coming up this month (4 of them), and I'm excited about the baseball playoffs...and then it hit me! This month's theme is "Things that Start with the Letter B"! Boys, birthdays, baseball, bicycling, books....if it starts with a "B", let's swap it! And as an added challenge, try to use a color in your layout that starts with a "B" as well!

So who's with me? You can sign up in this thread until Monday, October 7th. On Tuesday, I'll start a new thread with the partners listed. Contact your partners and send her a PM asking for their email address. Then send your photos to the person below you on the list. You'll receive photos to scrap from the person above you. The bottom person will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos and journaling as you'd like, but only one LO is required. Reveal day will be Saturday, October 26th.

AggieB

crs

Belle

Cherryyllaann

Nica

AnnBK

Lorac

ValerieT

LenaLotta

ArizonaAngel

Bride

First post is updated! I hope you can squeeze us in Jane!!

I didn't even think about botanicals, beach or sweet Ben! I can't wait to see what photos/LOs look like this month! OMG, I just realized I have a B child, too! Talk about airheaded!

Oh, Carol, you tease! I know what "B" photos you have and I hope I get a chance to scrap them!

You read my mind. That means I'll have to visit my favorite stomping ground this week. But of course, there are two 'Bs' that I'm thinking of. Do you know the other one Ann?????? Bwahahahaha!

Lena sends me photos, right?

Maybe, lol! I'm just listing the people who sign up for now. I'll try to arrange it so you have new partners each time, but at this point of the year it's hard to do. And more people could still sign up.

Sorry, Carla. We are away for the month with internet now and then, so I'm going to skip this month's swap. :( I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with, and I'll be swapping with you again next month!

note to AggieB: you told me the Swap Crop would be fun, and it is! Thanks!

Archived