October Atc Challenge & Swap

teecee

Hello everyone! I can hardly believe we are into the month of October already! Where does the time go???? Since the month of October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, (and as some of you know, I am a breast cancer survivor,) I thought it would be fun to THINK PINK! That’s right, I would like you to create your ATCs using lots of PINK. Any shade/tint, light pink, dark pink, in between pink, soft pink, hot pink, or any way you can think of as long as you use pink. So, you may design your cards around the theme of your choice, just please use PINK. Have fun and I’ll be looking forward to seeing your wonderful little creations!

As always, remember part of the beauty of ATCs is that you don't have to include a photo if you don't have one you would like to use; though you may certainly use photos if you wish to. You can create a card with digital embellishments, brushes, word art, papers, styles/actions or just anything you have in your stash.

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card. Upload them to the ATC Challenge & Swap Gallery and email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 dpi) to me at: scrapgirl.teecee@gmail.com for the swap.
The cards will be due to me by Thursday October 31st and I'll try to post a new challenge on or around Friday November 1st.

I like that! Count me in! I have always been a great supporter of "Breast Cancer Awareness" as I have had many issues with my breasts and have to go more often then most to get checked. Thank God, so far so good.

Theresa, my heart, thoughts and prayers goe out to you and even though I have been MIA alot of the time, I heard about it and keep you in my prayers always. Hugs Theresa!

So anything goes as long as it's pink?? I like that.

Yep, theme of your choice as long as you include some shade(s) of pink someplace on the card. Have fun!

I like that! Count me in! I have always been a great supporter of "Breast Cancer Awareness" as I have had many issues with my breasts and have to go more often then most to get checked. Thank God, so far so good.

Theresa, my heart, thoughts and prayers goe out to you and even though I have been MIA alot of the time, I heard about it and keep you in my prayers always. Hugs Theresa!

I'll be looking forward to seeing what you come up with Di - your ATCs are always beautiful! Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers, and you know I keep you in my prayers as well. We've missed you and I'm hoping you'll be able to be more active in the forums soon. :bighug:

I've just recently come out of the lurking closet and I've always liked the idea of ATCs but have never made 1. No time like the present...

We're so happy you'll be joining in! In addition to this month's information, you may want to read this general ATC information. Let us know if you have any questions. :)

I might give this a go. I have been in ATC swaps on a local forum but these were handmade & posted to the organiser.

I would love to join in this swap as I was diagnosed & treated just last year.

So glad you'll be participating this time Laraine! Let us know if you have any questions. :)

Sorry you had to deal with the disease, but glad you received the treatment you needed! ;)

I too know several ladies that have or have had breast cancer, aside from my friends here at SG. So count me in on this challenge. I guess we can use any shade of pink, like rose for instance. Check this out for other shades of pink: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Shades_of_pink

Great info Carol - thanks for posting the link! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I joined in this month as it struck a chord with me. Unfortunately the brain didn't kick in and I made what should have been front and back... only we are digital haha. So I uploaded them side by side. They are graphic I guess but purely in an educational and REAL sense, not as to shock anyone. If I offend please let me know and I will remove. They are not nudity as there is nothing to see but I will understand if it offends.

Front

Back

Archived