teecee

October Atc Challenge & Swap

45 posts in this topic

I have a question about printing these - it's my 1st ever ATC creation. So, when we get the files - then what? Are they sized to print correctly? When I pull mine up, it's BIG. I want to have them printed, laminated and leave at the women's center at our local hospital ... I thought maybe they could be used as little bookmarks or just to perk somebody up.

I have a question about printing these - it's my 1st ever ATC creation. So, when we get the files - then what? Are they sized to print correctly? When I pull mine up, it's BIG. I want to have them printed, laminated and leave at the women's center at our local hospital ... I thought maybe they could be used as little bookmarks or just to perk somebody up.

Hi Evelyn, the files will be ready to print when you receive them. You will receive each individual card as well as 8.5 x 11 sheets with 9 cards on each sheet ready to print and cut. How you want to print/cut them is up to you. Some people prefer to print the 8.5 x 11 sheets because the cards are perfectly lined up making it easy to cut them with a paper trimmer. Once mine are cut, I like to put them in baseball card holders (the kind that have 9 sleeves to a page) and then store them in a 3-ring binder. If for some reason you only want to print one, or a few, you may want to print and cut the individual cards that you want. At any rate, you still have the entire month's collection that you can keep stored on your computer. Hope this is helpful, and let me know if you have any more questions. ;)

Nothing like making it right under the line! October

I just love the Illustrated collection Mini so I just had to slip another one in before the deadline! October_2

Hi everyone! I've sent out the collections to all who participated in October. There are a whole bunch and they are all beautiful! Thanks ladies! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

If you don't receive yours, or if you have any problems downloading, please PM me or email me.

November challenge is posted: November ATC Challenge & Swap

Hi everyone! I've sent out the collections to all who participated in October. There are a whole bunch and they are all beautiful! Thanks ladies! 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

If you don't receive yours, or if you have any problems downloading, please PM me or email me.

November challenge is posted: November ATC Challenge & Swap

They are definitely beautiful! Thank you for the work you put into this Theresa! Without you wonderful ladies doing all the behind the scenes work, we wouldn't be enjoying all these beautiful things!