What's New In The Boutique?

:happy-sun: Happy Thursday everyone! I can't wait to see what kind of new goodies our wonderful designers will have for us today and I'm ready to shop! But then, I'm always ready to shop LOL. Hope everyone has a fun day today!

Thanks, Theresa -- Hope it's not too early for Halloween! :)/>

LOVE the Menagerie Collection. Just awesome!

Jennifer-the stores have Christmas trees in them...I think you are safe! ;)/>

Yep! Target has Christmas decor up right next to the Halloween decor. It's crazy!!!!

Thanks, Theresa -- Hope it's not too early for Halloween! smile.gif

Thanks girlfriend, your new Halloween collection is fab, love all the layouts. BUT...Eastern State really?? wobbly-eyes.gif You went here? Brave lady!

Thanks girlfriend, your new Halloween collection is fab, love all the layouts. BUT...Eastern State really?? wobbly-eyes.gif You went here? Brave lady!

I know -- I have crazy hobbies! :lol: It was so fascinating! We were probably there for 6 hours. The tours are self-guided. They give you an MP3 player, so when you find a numbered site on the grounds, you can just play that chapter on your player. Almost no part of the complex was restricted, so we saw tons of stuff. We didn't see any ghosts, but when I had my film developed we saw lots of orbs in the solitary confinement area and a strange, bright, spiral-like light in the courtyard outside the chapel. Way cool!

I know -- I have crazy hobbies! :lol:/> It was so fascinating! We were probably there for 6 hours. The tours are self-guided. They give you an MP3 player, so when you find a numbered site on the grounds, you can just play that chapter on your player. Almost no part of the complex was restricted, so we saw tons of stuff. We didn't see any ghosts, but when I had my film developed we saw lots of orbs in the solitary confinement area and a strange, bright, spiral-like light in the courtyard outside the chapel. Way cool!

I am so not old enough to do a tour like that! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Seriously, I am totally fascinated by mysteries like ghosts, UFOs, etc, but cannot indulge in even reading books about it anymore b/c then I have trouble after dark. LOL :)

I love your creepy cool collection!

I know -- I have crazy hobbies! :lol:/>/> It was so fascinating! We were probably there for 6 hours. The tours are self-guided. They give you an MP3 player, so when you find a numbered site on the grounds, you can just play that chapter on your player. Almost no part of the complex was restricted, so we saw tons of stuff. We didn't see any ghosts, but when I had my film developed we saw lots of orbs in the solitary confinement area and a strange, bright, spiral-like light in the courtyard outside the chapel. Way cool!

I am so not old enough to do a tour like that! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Seriously, I am totally fascinated by mysteries like ghosts, UFOs, etc, but cannot indulge in even reading books about it anymore b/c then I have trouble after dark. LOL :)/>

I love your creepy cool collection!

LOL, Cheri! Your Little Spooks Collection is darling! :)

Well, I am much braver with my husband along. I don't think I would be able to go alone to half the places we have visited together. We are fascinated by that stuff, too, but we DO watch the shows. My husband is very rational (and a psychologist, to boot!), so we always end up debunking most of the shows that claim to be real. The Ghosthunters (TAPS) investigated Eastern State, though, and got some AMAZING footage of a black shape exiting one of the cells, approaching the camera and then retreating and disappearing. If any place could be legitimately haunted -- it's definitely that place! :)

(Hope this post won't give you nightmares! :space-man-smilie: )

Archived