Friday Scraplift Challenge: October 4, 2013

MariJ

Happy First October Friday everyone! For today's Scraplift Challenge, I thought we would scraplift our very talented layout artist, Jody West (Jode2771). You can read all about Jody HERE and view her gorgeous gallery full of inspiration HERE.

I love how Jode is able to create all types of layouts so masterfully, from the soft and almost watercolor-like to a streamlined hard edged page. Her creativity is amazing and there's so much to choose from, take a look!

When you finish your layout, upload it to the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread. Don't forget to include a link to Jode's layout in your layout description.

What is scraplifting? Scraplifting is when you use another person's layout for inspiration. You can choose to imitate their photo placement, color scheme, collections used, overall theme or whatever appeals to you most.

Scraplifting Etiquette

I myself have been inspired by Jode's layouts for Cindy's Autumn Splendor Collection.

In fact, I've been so fascinated by the various layouts she has created for this collection they made me go buy it! :)

Here's my layout Penguins Path

Archived