SodScrap

October Recipe Swap

49 posts in this topic

Ahhh...fall has arrived in the mid west!

This month's recipe swap theme is Breads and Quick Breads

•  
  • To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET Monday,October 28.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post your recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery and post a link back in this thread!

I miss these swaps! I hope I can get a card done this month! I'd love to bake more breads...

I miss these swaps! I hope I can get a card done this month! I'd love to bake more breads...

I hope so too!! It's perfect bread baking weather here!!

Yes it is perfect bread baking weather!! I'll have to see what I can come up with. YUM!

I've been gone for a long time (husband illness) but I hope to get back and be active again. I absolutely love these recipe swaps!!!

This is my favorite swap! I have missed too many this year so I'm going to try and do this one. Great theme too!

We've missed you Sally, so good to see you! Can't wait to see what you come up with Brenda!!

Mmmmmmm BREAD!!

Ack! I have NO bread recipes!!! Does saying, "Buy Pillsbury Crescent Rolls" count as a recipe?!

Ack! I have NO bread recipes!!! Does saying, "Buy Pillsbury Crescent Rolls" count as a recipe?!

Now's a good time to hop on Pinterest and search for bread recipes! Try a few out, see what you like and then share! (was that an obvious blatant hint??)

I'm behind in responding and leaving love...but I'll catch up soon! Keep up the good work!

Now's a good time to hop on Pinterest and search for bread recipes! Try a few out, see what you like and then share! (was that an obvious blatant hint??)

Conda, you crack me up! I'll see what I can do!...

Conda, you crack me up! I'll see what I can do!...

Muffins? I'm sure your family would love to taste test... ;)

If Laura's family doesn't want to taste test muffins, I know my family would be willing to do it for you!

Better get going with this, loved getting my cards last month. I need more!!!!

For the Birds-Suet OK, I go off track sometimes. B)/>/> I've been looking for birds, and they have mostly gone. found this recipe on the web at a birding site.

Hey, a bird has got to eat too, right?? I need to get my feeders cleaned up and filled. I LOVE watching the birds!!

Okay Conda! Just for YOU I found a recipe!!!

Now I just have to get it laid out!!!

Hope you arm doesn't hurt from all the twisting!!

I'm with Carla...my family would taste test!!

I'm behind in responding and leaving love...but I'll catch up soon! Keep up the good work!

It's ok-I don't know which day it is, anyhow!