October Recipe Swap

SodScrap

Ahhh...fall has arrived in the mid west!

This month's recipe swap theme is Breads and Quick Breads

•  
  • To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET Monday,October 28.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post your recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery and post a link back in this thread!

Ack! I have NO bread recipes!!! Does saying, "Buy Pillsbury Crescent Rolls" count as a recipe?!

Now's a good time to hop on Pinterest and search for bread recipes! Try a few out, see what you like and then share! (was that an obvious blatant hint??)

Ack! I have NO bread recipes!!! Does saying, "Buy Pillsbury Crescent Rolls" count as a recipe?!

Now's a good time to hop on Pinterest and search for bread recipes! Try a few out, see what you like and then share! (was that an obvious blatant hint??)

Conda, you crack me up! I'll see what I can do!...

Conda, you crack me up! I'll see what I can do!...

Muffins? I'm sure your family would love to taste test... ;)

Archived