2 replies to this topic

#1 ScrapgirlCindy

ScrapgirlCindy

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

If I purchased the SG Club can I download the new products? does it show up with a charge or will it show up as 0 like a freebie? I'm a bit confused. Tia.

SGblinkie.gif

#2 JenniferZ

JenniferZ

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,992 posts
  • Personal Statement:Strong Women: May we know them. May we raise them. May we be them.

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

Did you sign-up as a Club Member? If so, then you will be billed monthly (until and unless you cancel) and you will receive the download keys in your email when the product is released. The 1st of the month for the Scrapbook Club and the 15th for the Scrap Simple Club.

If you just purchased this month's club (which right now would be Brandy's gorgeous Menagerie -- this month's Scrap Simple Club won't be out till the 15th), then you will be billed whatever that cost is and the download keys will be sent to your email. Only Club Members (those who sign-up to automatically get the collections every month) get special content and/or extras.

Does this answer your question? If you still have questions, you can always email hello@scrapgirls.com.

HTH! :)

spring10siggy.png
Button_Designer.pngSGblinkie.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#3 SodScrap

SodScrap

SGU Teacher's Pet

• Welcoming Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,636 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

Great answer Jennifer! Post back if you have other questions or send and e-mail as Jennifer stated.

gallery_12013_66_17251.gif

ShredButton.pngSG_Olympian.pngButton_Welcome.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif
SG-9-Anniversary-SugarNSpice-Blinkie.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users