Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm sure looking forward to seeing some new goodies today!! I'll be gone for a while this morning, but I'll be back a little later to see what's new on the shelves. Hope everyone has a fun shopping day today! Don't forget, if you spend $15.00 by midnight Saturday (October 12, 2013), you'll get Brandy's new Pocket Life October Special for free:

BMU_PocketLife_Menagerie_OCT_MKTG_150.jpgPocket Life: October Special

Good Afternoon everyone! You might need to be sitting down for this one, I've finally turned the heating on!!! Gosh it's cold here today, temperatures have really dropped. Which of course means it's the perfect time to scrap.

For what it is worth we had 35C(95F) yesterday and today is back to 19C(66F) so I am all rugged up after having the air on last night haha. Perfect scrap weather here too... kids gone and no need to do anything or go anywhere. Heavenly!:party-smiley-048:/>

Good Afternoon everyone! You might need to be sitting down for this one, I've finally turned the heating on!!! Gosh it's cold here today, temperatures have really dropped. Which of course means it's the perfect time to scrap.

Hahaha to the heat! It's like that here too...a contest to see who can hold out the longest. I think the latest we ever made it was November 1, but wasn't really keeping track until a few years ago. I thought we'd have to turn it on last week one day but we made it through the day with jackets on in the house and the weather warmed up again the next day.

Happy Thursday to all! Can't wait to see what the boutique brings us all...nothing from me, alas, but keep your eyes peeled next week!!!! ;):giggle_bear:

I thought about it too but just heard that the power companies are putting their prices up - so I'm hanging on for a few more days!

Archived