Friday Scraplift Challenge: October 10, 2013

MariJ

Happy Friday! For today's challenge I thought we could Scraplift our talented Layout Artist and Welcoming Committee Member Valerie Tuffrey (ValerieT). You can read about Valerie HERE

and view her gorgeous gallery filled with inspirational layouts HERE.

I had a wonderful time browsing through Valerie's pages, but a hard time choosing one to scraplift - the choices were many!

Which one will YOU choose?

When you finish your layout, upload it to the General Message Board Challenges Gallery

and post a link back in this thread. Don't forget to include a link to Valerie's layout in your layout description.

Here's my page -- Mattie's Braces

I can't wait to see what you create! :)

What is scraplifting? Scraplifting is when you use another person's layout for inspiration. You can choose to imitate their photo placement, color scheme, collections used, overall theme or whatever appeals to you most.

Scraplifting Etiquette

Finished my layout a day late. (There really isn't a time limit on these challenges, right?)

Valerie has a lot of great layouts, but I chose West Pier.

I liked the photo blended into the background and the way she clipped a paper to the title. Also like the highlights overlaying the photo.

Using BMU_BackgroundBlenders, I was able to get the effect I was looking for.

Here's my layout: Tapawingo Snowfall

Thanks for the challenge!

Karen

Finished my layout a day late. (There really isn't a time limit on these challenges, right?)

Valerie has a lot of great layouts, but I chose West Pier.

I liked the photo blended into the background and the way she clipped a paper to the title. Also like the highlights overlaying the photo.

Using BMU_BackgroundBlenders, I was able to get the effect I was looking for.

Here's my layout: Tapawingo Snowfall

Thanks for the challenge!

Karen

HI Karen! Never a time limit (except maybe a contest!) and my motto is "you're not late until the next friday (or whatever day) and challenge rolls around.

Nice layout and scraplift! :)

Archived