relayqueen

New Here

29 posts in this topic

Hi! My name is Erin and I'm new to Scrap Girls. I've been scrapbooking for a little over 5 years. Mostly I do albums of my daughter (she just turned 6) but I also have some vacation albums started and have high hopes of scrapping my wedding.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and seeing what's here!

Hi Erin, welcome to Scrap Girls! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. We have a very helpful bunch here. Looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery! :)

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Erin!! :waving-hi:

Hi Erin, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! As Cindy mentioned, don't hesitate to ask questions. We love to help!

Also, if you haven't already done so, you may want to download these free goodies:

Scrap Girls Exuberance Collection

Scrap Girls A Narrative Collection

15 Things You NEED to Know to Become a GREAT Digital Scrapbooker (FREE Starter eBook)

Scrap Girls ScrapSimple Instructions Handbook (Free ScrapSimple basics eBook)

We'll be looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your creations! :)

Hi, Erin! Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Hi Erin, welcome to Scrap Girls. Can't wait to see some of your layouts in the gallery.

Hi Erin and welcome to Scrap GIrls! Thanks for introducing yourself and glad you found us. You'll find this is a kind and helpful bunch. Can't wait to see some of your pages... :)

Hi Erin and welcome to Scrap Girls, the friendliest place on earth. We are a very friendly and loving group of gals, who love scrapping. Happy to have you join us. If you have any questions, just post them and someone will come along and help you.

Welcome Erin! My daughters name is Erinn also, and she and her sister are my favorite subjects to scrap! I hope you look around a while and ask away if you have any questions at all. We're a friendly bunch!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you found us!

Believe me, you are far from the only one with unscrapped wedding photos years after the big day...

Welcome to Scrap Girls Erin, you are going to love it here. We are a friendly supporting bunch of people.

Welcome to Scrap Girls Erin. Can't wait to see some of your layouts in the gallery.

Welcome Erin. We love to meet new people. Kay

Hi Erin, so nice to meet you , you picked a great place for digital scrapbooking !

Welcome I am new (about a month) too and have fallen right into place. This is a wonderful helpful place.

A huge welcome from me too Erin. It's so nice to have you here

Hi Erin! So glad you're here!

Welcome, Erin. You'll love the resources here, and I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.