New Here

relayqueen

Hi! My name is Erin and I'm new to Scrap Girls. I've been scrapbooking for a little over 5 years. Mostly I do albums of my daughter (she just turned 6) but I also have some vacation albums started and have high hopes of scrapping my wedding.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and seeing what's here!

Hi Erin, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! As Cindy mentioned, don't hesitate to ask questions. We love to help!

Also, if you haven't already done so, you may want to download these free goodies:

Scrap Girls Exuberance Collection

Scrap Girls A Narrative Collection

15 Things You NEED to Know to Become a GREAT Digital Scrapbooker (FREE Starter eBook)

Scrap Girls ScrapSimple Instructions Handbook (Free ScrapSimple basics eBook)

We'll be looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your creations! :)

Hi Erin and welcome to Scrap Girls, the friendliest place on earth. We are a very friendly and loving group of gals, who love scrapping. Happy to have you join us. If you have any questions, just post them and someone will come along and help you.

Welcome Erin! My daughters name is Erinn also, and she and her sister are my favorite subjects to scrap! I hope you look around a while and ask away if you have any questions at all. We're a friendly bunch!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome I am new (about a month) too and have fallen right into place. This is a wonderful helpful place.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived