Friday Scraplift Challenge: October 18, 2013

MariJ

Happy Friday Scraplift day, everyone! There was a lot of talk and giggles last week about scraplifting yourself, but I've always thought that an intriguing idea. So, I pondered that some more and decided, why not? Each week we pore through someone else's gallery for inspiration and ideas, why not do the same for ourselves? And, since we have do-over layouts of pages we're not particularly fond of, why not have a time where we scraplift a layout of our own that we DO like?

So today I challenge you to look through your own Gallery and find a layout that you like and scraplift it - create a page by inspiring yourself. Have fun and I can't see what you chose.

When you finish your layout, upload it to the General Message Board Challenges Gallery

and post a link back in this thread. Don't forget to include a link to the page that inspired in your layout description. I can't wait to see what you chose. :)

I looked through my Gallery and chose this page to scraplift - Penguin Love

I've been busy this week and had a hard time finding time for layouts, so I liked the simple lines and pieces I used in this one.

So here's my Self Scraplift! AYLA

What is scraplifting? Scraplifting is when you use another person's layout for inspiration. You can choose to imitate their photo placement, color scheme, collections used, overall theme or whatever appeals to you most.

Scraplifting Etiquette

Archived