Sketch/color Challenge - 7Pm Et

tiza126

Need a little creative boost in your scrapping? Are you feeling sweet or spicy? Join Andrea-Rose (alsoarty) and Theresa (Tiza126) for an Anniversary Week Color/Sketch "Mystery Box" Challenge. We're combining two favorite chats into one special challenge!

We have two mystery boxes, each containing a color palette and a sketch:

Box S - Sugar Colors!

post-14425-0-01787400-1382570325_thumb.jpg

Box G - Spice Colors!

post-14425-0-24208600-1382570336_thumb.jpg

Both boxes are using the same sketch, designed by Cheri!

Download link: SKETCH

(Clicking on the link should open a new window, and then you can right-click the Sketch to save it to your computer.)

Make your choice, and then come to the chat where the contents will be revealed!! Once the boxes are "opened," you will have to use that color palette and sketch to create your layout. So choose wisely ;)/>

Layouts can be posted to the Anniversary Week - 2013 Gallery.

Post your layouts by 7pm ET on Thursday 10/24 for your chance to win a prize!!

Hope to see you there!

Jean We chose a box before the chat. If you go to the first post in this thread, the two boxes have been replaced with the colour palettes. If you chose Box S do the Sugar colours & if you chose Box G do the Spice colours. Use the sketch using the link to download it. Hope this helps.

Here is my layout using Mystery Box S.

Lovin that template Cheri - thank you. But not so keen on my choice of colours - box s - don't think I own things in those colours - with you Jane on this one - it will be a challenge!

Thanks everyone for participating!! I enjoyed looking through the gallery at all your lovely layouts and interpretations of the sketch.

The lucky winner is...

Jo (jhbren)!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations!!! Your prize is a ScrapSimple Embellishment Template!! Once you select your prize from the boutique, email your selection to Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com

Archived