Operation Write Home Challenge And Guidelines

Sherry Lynn

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping your Bazaar went well, Karen and thanks for all the work you are doing to organize the cards.. :)/>

We sold more than last year so I was pleased. We had a good time too. We only do one event a year so you would think I would not wait until the last minute to get things completed - LOL. Getting to see all of the cards has been REALLY great!!!!!

Hoping your Bazaar went well, Karen and thanks for all the work you are doing to organize the cards.. :)/>/>

We sold more than last year so I was pleased. We had a good time too. We only do one event a year so you would think I would not wait until the last minute to get things completed - LOL. Getting to see all of the cards has been REALLY great!!!!!

Oh that's great, I'm glad for you! :) And ohhhhh.... I do understand about last minute - that is SOOOoooo me! :)

Hoping your Bazaar went well, Karen and thanks for all the work you are doing to organize the cards.. :)/>/>/>

Oh that's great, I'm glad for you! :)/> And ohhhhh.... I do understand about last minute - that is SOOOoooo me! :)/>

Gratefully we don't use the $s to pay bills :). I said today that I will not do the last minute thing again next year but we will see :).

Hoping your Bazaar went well, Karen and thanks for all the work you are doing to organize the cards.. :)/>/>/>/>

Oh that's great, I'm glad for you! :)/>/> And ohhhhh.... I do understand about last minute - that is SOOOoooo me! :)/>/>

Gratefully we don't use the $s to pay bills :)/>. I said today that I will not do the last minute thing again next year but we will see :)/>.

Hee-hee.. I say that every time I make myself crazy being last-minute, Karen... And you can guess how that goes... I've come to terms with it's how I operate. :(:)

I got a fat envelope of cards today from Marilyn. They are all super, super, super! Now I have to get to work and get them all ready to mail :)/>. Good thing they are going to such a wonderful group of men and women who serve this nation daily or it would be all I could do to part with them all.

Awwww... Blush, Karen - thank you!

And thanks for letting me know that they arrived, whew...

And, MANY THANKS fo all the work you are doing organizing and getting these to where they are going. :)

It has been my absolute pleasure. My Dad is retired Air Force, my husband retired Army and I am a retired Army civilian. I know first hand how a simple handwritten note can mean the world to someone. I signed up recently to get notified when the OWH Blog is updated and the posts from those using and receiving the cards are awesome.

Linda that is great idea . If we don't do this as a Scrap Girls effort I plan to continue with you and a bunch of others. Happy Thanksgiving ladies.

It has been my absolute pleasure. My Dad is retired Air Force, my husband retired Army and I am a retired Army civilian. I know first hand how a simple handwritten note can mean the world to someone. I signed up recently to get notified when the OWH Blog is updated and the posts from those using and receiving the cards are awesome.

Linda that is great idea . If we don't do this as a Scrap Girls effort I plan to continue with you and a bunch of others. Happy Thanksgiving ladies.

Count me in for sure!!

Archived