142 replies to this topic

#121 butterflykisses

butterflykisses

Scrapper Next Door

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

No count yet but it is going to be good I think :). A BIG package from Debbie showed up in my mail this evening. I cannot open it and get distracted. I have some things to finish for the bazaar this weekend and it is already after 8 pm. I am expecting two other packages :). Awesome ladies.
SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifblinkie-Karen_zps1dbcadd4.gif?t=13613215   gallery_15652_66_536.jpg

#122 Bride

Bride

Zippity-Doo-Dah, Zippity-Ay, My oh my it’s a scrappin’ good day

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,898 posts
  • Personal Statement:Go slow.
    Be God-struck.
    Grant grace.
    Live Truth.
    Give Thanks.
    Become the gift.

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

Karen, this is a huge undertaking ... thank you for all your efforts on behalf of SG!!

#123 butterflykisses

butterflykisses

Scrapper Next Door

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

It has been my pleasure and I think I am the lucky one to get to see all of these wonderful cards. I have Carla's now and they are beautiful. Opening that big box from Debbie tomorrow :).
SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifblinkie-Karen_zps1dbcadd4.gif?t=13613215   gallery_15652_66_536.jpg

#124 CRS

CRS

Scrappin' with CS5

• Welcoming Committee
  • 30,380 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

I'm glad mine weren't too late! Thank you for all of the behind the scenes work, Karen! It must be huge to do it all!

#125 MariJ

MariJ

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,775 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:34 AM

Hoping your Bazaar went well, Karen and thanks for all the work you are doing to organize the cards.. :)

gallery_19549_358_47577.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png    Button_Published.png WT-Button-copy.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#126 butterflykisses

butterflykisses

Scrapper Next Door

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

I opened the box from Debbie today. All I can say is WOW. You ladies are the best!!!!! Few more headed to me and I have to get mine together. Will keep you up to date :).

#127 butterflykisses

butterflykisses

Scrapper Next Door

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

Hoping your Bazaar went well, Karen and thanks for all the work you are doing to organize the cards.. :)/>

We sold more than last year so I was pleased. We had a good time too. We only do one event a year so you would think I would not wait until the last minute to get things completed - LOL. Getting to see all of the cards has been REALLY great!!!!!

#128 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,775 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

Hoping your Bazaar went well, Karen and thanks for all the work you are doing to organize the cards.. :)/>/>

We sold more than last year so I was pleased. We had a good time too. We only do one event a year so you would think I would not wait until the last minute to get things completed - LOL. Getting to see all of the cards has been REALLY great!!!!!

Oh that's great, I'm glad for you! :) And ohhhhh.... I do understand about last minute - that is SOOOoooo me! :)

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png    Button_Published.png WT-Button-copy.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#129 butterflykisses

butterflykisses

Scrapper Next Door

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

Hoping your Bazaar went well, Karen and thanks for all the work you are doing to organize the cards.. :)/>/>/>

Oh that's great, I'm glad for you! :)/> And ohhhhh.... I do understand about last minute - that is SOOOoooo me! :)/>

Gratefully we don't use the $s to pay bills :). I said today that I will not do the last minute thing again next year but we will see :).

#130 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,775 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:17 AM

Hoping your Bazaar went well, Karen and thanks for all the work you are doing to organize the cards.. :)/>/>/>/>

Oh that's great, I'm glad for you! :)/>/> And ohhhhh.... I do understand about last minute - that is SOOOoooo me! :)/>/>

Gratefully we don't use the $s to pay bills :)/>. I said today that I will not do the last minute thing again next year but we will see :)/>.

Hee-hee.. I say that every time I make myself crazy being last-minute, Karen... And you can guess how that goes... I've come to terms with it's how I operate. :( :)

#131 butterflykisses

butterflykisses

Scrapper Next Door

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

I got a fat envelope of cards today from Marilyn. They are all super, super, super! Now I have to get to work and get them all ready to mail :). Good thing they are going to such a wonderful group of men and women who serve this nation daily or it would be all I could do to part with them all.

#132 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,775 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

I got a fat envelope of cards today from Marilyn. They are all super, super, super! Now I have to get to work and get them all ready to mail :)/>. Good thing they are going to such a wonderful group of men and women who serve this nation daily or it would be all I could do to part with them all.

Awwww... Blush, Karen - thank you!
And thanks for letting me know that they arrived, whew...
And, MANY THANKS fo all the work you are doing organizing and getting these to where they are going. :)

#133 Bride

Bride

• Creative Team
  • 8,898 posts
    Be God-struck.
    Grant grace.
    Live Truth.
    Give Thanks.
    Become the gift.

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

I'm so excited to see how SG came through on this ... wish I was there to help you count, Karen!!

#134 butterflykisses

butterflykisses

Scrapper Next Door

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

OMGosh I wish you were here too :). I must keep the count quiet for a few more days as I am working with Sherry on a Blog post for Debbie & Syndee :). You are all going to be amazed by the number and the talent :). I wish I could take a picture of every single card :( .........

#135 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,775 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:00 AM

Exciting Karen, can't wait to hear! :)

#136 CRS

CRS

Scrappin' with CS5

• Welcoming Committee
  • 30,380 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:03 AM

How exciting!!!

#137 butterflykisses

butterflykisses

Scrapper Next Door

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

The cards are all stamped, in their envelopes and sorted by category. Almost finished with the Blog post. Have to find a mailing box on Friday so these lovely beauties are on the way early next week.

#138 Bride

Bride

• Creative Team
  • 8,898 posts
    Be God-struck.
    Grant grace.
    Live Truth.
    Give Thanks.
    Become the gift.

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:43 PM

Yeah!!

#139 CRS

CRS

Scrappin' with CS5

• Welcoming Committee
  • 30,380 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

Thank you so much for all the hard work, Karen! I can't wait to see the photos and read the blog post!

#140 azlinda

azlinda

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

You are amazing Karen! You'll also have to give us some tips on the cards that we could do to make your job easier if we do this again in the future. I know I'm game. Thank you for all you have done, it's just phenomenal. Linda

#141 butterflykisses

butterflykisses

Scrapper Next Door

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

It has been my absolute pleasure. My Dad is retired Air Force, my husband retired Army and I am a retired Army civilian. I know first hand how a simple handwritten note can mean the world to someone. I signed up recently to get notified when the OWH Blog is updated and the posts from those using and receiving the cards are awesome.

Linda that is great idea . If we don't do this as a Scrap Girls effort I plan to continue with you and a bunch of others. Happy Thanksgiving ladies.

#142 Bride

Bride

• Creative Team
  • 8,898 posts
    Be God-struck.
    Grant grace.
    Live Truth.
    Give Thanks.
    Become the gift.

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:10 AM

It has been my absolute pleasure. My Dad is retired Air Force, my husband retired Army and I am a retired Army civilian. I know first hand how a simple handwritten note can mean the world to someone. I signed up recently to get notified when the OWH Blog is updated and the posts from those using and receiving the cards are awesome.

Linda that is great idea . If we don't do this as a Scrap Girls effort I plan to continue with you and a bunch of others. Happy Thanksgiving ladies.

Count me in for sure!!

#143 azlinda

azlinda

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

I'd love to be part of that program, so definitely count me in. Thanks so much for everything! Linda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users