Saturday Color Challenge, Oct. 26Th

CRS

Happy Saturday! As many of you know, I'm a huge baseball fan! And right now the World Series in being played. The Cardinals and the Red Sox are playing each other and they have the same team colors! So, for today's challenge, I decided to use those colors! In case you aren't a fan, the colors are Red, White and Grey!

Please post your layouts in the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery.

Here is mine: Nationals Stadium

Just as well you told me what the colours are. I wouldn't have a clue as I am not a very sports minded person. But then I could have asked hubby as he knows all about ALL sports & I'm sure he would have enlightened me. He watches the games when he can. :going-crazy:

I don't know how to link like y'all did! I only know how to link this way.

Well, I can't figure out how to link the actual post with my iPad, but I'll tell you where to go for instructions on how to do do this:

In the forum, under "Questions, comments & suggestions", go to "How do I post my layouts?" (It is the first topic.)

In that thread, post # 62 explains the process.

It's not hard at all.

Karen

... and, you're rooting for ?

I'm rooting for close, good games to watch! Or barnburners where both teams score a lot of runs. I'm naturally a Yankees fan....

I had some great photos to use with these colors.By the way, Cardinals colors are red and navy blue. Red seems to be the favorite, though. The gray is just the standard color for the uniforms of the visiting team.Here are my layouts:League Championship and Series GalaKaren (Go Cardinals!)

I know navy is a color, and so is black, but I didn't want to throw too many colors in there this week!

Archived