Midwest Meetup Spring 2014 (Des Moines, Iowa)

Cheri T

Cheri,

Thanks for all the effort you put into pulling this together. Like you said, I hope that the next one is bigger and better with lots of participation!

I totally agree. And Michelle, I know you also put time and effort into this one. Thank you.

I'll be looking for info to come out on the next one.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks right back at you Michele for helping! And thanks for those who helped with advice and understanding in private messages as we agonized over whether to cancel, etc.

I think we'll wait until mid May or a little later to start a thread for a fall meetup. I don't know about you all, but I don't have a clue about my fall schedule yet.

It's the right decision ladies. :( Guess I'll have to stop the count down now. :monstercry:

You are right Cheri! Last time we had to cancel one, the following one was bigger and better! Can't wait to see you all in the fall. I don't think we have anything to work around, so I should be very flexible.

Thank you Michele and Cheri for all you work in planning coordinating!

• 4 weeks later...

I can't go that far, I'll have to do a West meet up - closer to drive to CA than DesMoines....just saying.... any hope of a meet up this side of the world? Even Las Vegas?

Andrea, start up a new thread - that would be fabulous for all you "out west" girls to meet up!

I can't go that far, I'll have to do a West meet up - closer to drive to CA than DesMoines....just saying.... any hope of a meet up this side of the world? Even Las Vegas?

Andrea, start up a new thread - that would be fabulous for all you "out west" girls to meet up!

Sounds fun. Maybe we can get a cheap flight out to vegas...

Yes Andrea, post a thread and see if there is an interest for that area!! It can't hurt!

Archived