November Forum Game!

ValerieT

This November we are playing the Products Picks game where we encourage you to stroll through the aisles of the boutique and do a little window shopping!

Each Monday through Saturday in November, a member of the Welcoming Committee will post the name of one or two product designers in this Product Picks game thread. You will then head to the Scrap Girls Boutique and navigate to that particular designer's product pages. Choose any of their products (your favorite product, one you like, or one you wish you owned), then come back to thread and share:

• The product name
  • The boutique link
  • A brief explanation of why you chose that product such as color palette, versatility of the product, fills a special "niche", was a product you requested, etc.

My Example-- if the designer of the day was Brandy Murry:

My favorite Brandy Murry product is Zoomba Collection Biggie. I love the bright colours in this collection and it was my first ever purchase from Scrap Girls.

Some Rules:

• Members are allowed to post ONE product PER designer. There are 38 designers listed in the boutique, so at the end of the month, you will have a maximum of 38 product posts.

• Product pick posts must be made on the same day they are announced in the thread. Once the next days' designer(s) have been posted, please do not go back to previous designers.

Some Prizes:

• At the end of the month, members who have posted links to 38 products (one for each designer) will be entered in a drawing for one of three $10 GCs.

• Members who have posted links to 16-37 products will be entered in a drawing for one of two $5 GCs.

• Members who have posted links to 10-15 products will be entered in a drawing for one of two $3 GCs.

It is as simple as that! Spend a little time in the boutique, and share with us what you like about each designers' products!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll start everyone off.

For Durin I've picked Lilac Dream Collection Biggie, I love the colour combination in this collection and the flowers are just beautiful.

For Scrap Girls I've chosen 1 Scrap Girls Exuberance Collection, I love the happy colours especially in the papers.

For Durin I have to go with the Lilac Dream Collection. I love the colors and flowers. It is already on my want list.

For Scrap Girls I will go with the Touch of Spice Collection. I've had my eye on this one too, and the colors are so wonderful for this time of year.

For Durin I picked ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Altered Art Essentials 6 before coming here I didn't know how to blend and put together backgrounds that custom fit my pictures as opposed to just going hoping the kit was close enough.

For ScrapGirls I picked ScrapSimple Club I love getting this club on the 15th of every month! Its a fun scrapbook ing surprise to see what was designed for the month and what I can do with it.

Durin has so many gorgeous kits and styles. I finally got it whittled down to three and then I did einy miny moe and I chose her Lilac Dream Collection. I chose this collection because Lilac is one of my favorite colors and the palette is just gorgeous. The butterflies are gorgeous too, and you all know how I love butterflies.

For Scrap Girls I chose one of the recent collections: Touch of Spice. Autumn is my favorite time of year and the colors in this collection are just incredible: golds, browns, burgundy, reds, and greens. Beautiful!

Once again, Brandy has such a huge amount of gorgeous collections. But one of my favorites is the Ruby Collection

It has such a beautiful dark and rich color scheme. Just gorgeous.

For Laura I picked her Cozy Fall Collection. The colors are gorgeous and just prefect for Autumn. Lots of Orange in the collection, which is one of my favorite colors.

This is a hard game for an indecisive person like me!

I have lots of favorites from Brandy Murry, but I'd like to get the Autumn Jewel Collection Biggie for the colorful jewel tone papers and the autumn embellishments.

From Laurel Lakey, I like the Brightly Collection. It has some wonderfully bright, patterned papers. I also like the fleurs-de-lis, paint splashes, and glittery embellishments.

I love Angela Blanchard's Feathered Friends Collection! I take lots of bird photos and her embellishments are perfect for scrapping them. She's a very talented artist, and I love the colors that she uses in her kits.

I'm having trouble getting the boutique to load, so I'll just copy the link that I have in my notes and hope that it's still valid.

Archived