November Forum Game!

ValerieT

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was a toughie. Amanda has so many gorgeous kits and her styles are stunning that it was tough trying to pick just one item. So I finally did an eeny meeny miny moe and I came up with one of my favorite Halloween kits. I chose Eventide Collection because I just love the tree hanging embellishments, her luscious papers and that great tree with hanging elements already on it. Love, love, love it.

Today's designers are: Katherine Weaver and Mandy Steward! There won't be any new designers tomorrow, so you'll have until Monday to post your choices! A new hostess will be posting for you! Thanks for a fun week!

I love ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: 4x6 What's Cooking Recipe Cards from Katherine! I'm a sucker for templates and love scrapping recipes!!

And from Mandy, my go to style is ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Framed Ink 1801 Mini for that dark, edged look!

Katherine Weaver: Creative Solutions for Less Than Perfect Photos eBook for Photoshop Elements My link. This book sounds really interesting. I'm afraid I have several photos that could use some help.

Mandy Steward: ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates 12x12 To Have To Hold . Love these templates. Makes me wish I had a wedding to scrap.

So much to choose from. I have so many of Amanda's products but I especially love her Motherly Collection. I love the mauves & yellows of the collection.

Katherine Weaver - Bon Vivant. I love the variety in this collection in both colour & embellishments.

Mandy Steward - SS Tools Styles Distressed Photos Sepia. I often use this on photos.

For Cherise Oleson I have put the ScrapSimple Tools - Shapes: Tags 8302 Biggie into my cart. I find that I cannot always find the perfect shape and size of tag for my layout. This should make it a lot more versatile as I can clip any paper of any color to it.

Hi Belle, like you, I sometimes have a hard time finding a tag that's just right for a layout and I've used these many times. I guess great minds think alike lol. :D

Cherise has so many wonderful collections, styles, actions, and templates that it was hard to chose only one. So I chose her Egypt Collection Mini. I've used it several times and Egypt is one place that I've always dreamt of going to. Unfortunately, with all of the trouble over in that area, I don't think it's a good time to go on a trip. Maybe my next lifetime.

Designers for Tuesday 11-12-13 are:

Laura Louie and Rozanne Paxman

For Laura I chose Camping Out Collection Biggie. I love all those sweet little animals and fun embellishments as well as the pretty paper colors.

For Rozanne I like Basic Softs 2201 Paper Biggie. I love the gorgeous shades of these papers and how well they coordinate with each other. They are sooooo pretty!

Archived