November Forum Game!

ValerieT

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on an Autumn kick right now, so I'm going to go with Kerry Veale's Autumn Bliss Collection. I love the rich colors of the papers and embellishments. It has a really cool alpha included, too. Gorgeous!

It's a really hard call from Paula Wright, but I think I'd like to have the Durango Collection Biggie. Even though it's cowboyish, it looks pretty versatile. I like the denim, gingham, turquoise, feathers, etc. Looks like a fun kit!

Good Morning! Good Afternoon to those of you ahead of me here! Today's designers are:

Jan Ransley and Sheri Johnson!

My favorite product from Jan so far is Vintage Posy Collection Biggie. I love the soft colors and the flower embellishments!

And from Sheri, I love Twilight Magic Collection Biggie. It's so unique from any other collections I own!

I love, love, love Jan's new Ginger Jar Collection. The colors are gorgeous, the Ginger Jars are stunning and the papers are just luscious.

I love Sheri's Red White and BBQ Collection Mini because it's such a fun collection. Love the BBQ cooking up a steak, all those cute embellishments like the hot dogs and watermelon. Everything in this kit is great for your summer layouts.

I have Jan's Elegant Steampunk Collection on my wishlist--love the colors, details and especially the details of the papers.

I've really enjoyed the flower embellishments, colors and especially the alphas in Sheri Johnson's Spring Song Collection. (Since I'm not good about using alphas, that's saying something!)

From Jan Ransley, I really like Nature's Bounty Collection Biggie. Love the pretty papers, the vintage embellishments, and word art that would fit a variety of themes.

Sheri Johnson's Twilight Magic Collection is one of my favorite collections! I use it almost to excess. Probably most of my layouts have something from this collection included. It is awesome!

Archived