November Forum Game!

ValerieT

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Sarah Badorf I would like to choose her SBA Basic Shadows because I use this style on every single layout but I decided to go with ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Christmas Plaid 6501 instead. I think the plaid is beautiful and can be used for more than just Christmas layouts.

For Andrea Trump I choose ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Around It Mini 1. I love paper templates and especially edges. It just always finishes off a page perfectly.

I love the non-traditional colors, in traditional patterns for Christmas of Elisha's Sugar Plum Collection.

I have used the warm colors, interesting textures, and grungy frames of Brandy's Stylize Collection in so many layouts, and it continues to be a "go-to" collection for me.

I love Syndee's ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: 3-D Negative Frames Biggie; they make every photo they frame special!

I love Elisha's work and I think I have most of her collections. This was such a toughie to pick only one out of all her gorgeous kits and styles. I finally narrowed it down and chose her Silent Night Collection Biggie. The papers are absolutely gorgeous, especially the overlays and the beautiful ornaments depicting the different scenes from the Nativity.

For Brandy Hackman, I chose her Blossoms and Blooms Spring Embellishment Biggie. Brandy has some beautiful collections, but I use this one a lot. I love the tulips best of all. This was another hard choice to make.

For Syndee Nuckles I picked her Value Pack: Picturesque. There are so many wonderful and beautiful items in this pack. Everything that you would need to create some beautiful Autumn layouts. The color palette is gorgeous, the butterflies are outstanding and her papers are scrumptious.

I love Elisha Barnett's Sugar Plum Collection Biggie. Such wonderful Christmas elements without the usual Christmas colours.

Brandy Hackman has provided us with such lovely masculine elements in her Vim & Vigor Collection.

So much to choose from the talented Syndee Nuckles but I really like the fresh Summer colours & theme of her Summer Passport Collection Biggie.

Elisha Barnett: I chose Takedown Collection Biggie. My son was a wrestler when he was in high school. I would love to get those old pictures out and surprise him with a couple of layouts using this kit.

Brandy Hackman: I chose Blossoms and Blooms Fall Embellishment Biggie. Love the colors. I think you would use these embellishments over and over again.

Syndee Nuckles: I chose Design Pack: Room Decor. I think it would be fun to decorate a room digitally - put pictures on the wall, on the mantel, etc.

For Syndee I recently downloaded the ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Letterpress 6301. I love the cut out look and can't wait to play.

For Brandy Hackman I want to get the Brush Set: Snapshot Frames. I don't often use frames but when I do I prefer the grungy look.

For Elisha I chose the First Blush Collection Biggie. I absolutely love the neutrals. The pinks are so lovely and soft and it's such an elegant collection.

For Elisha Barnett - I fell in love with Value Pack: Dandelion Days the minute I saw it! It has such a light-hearted summery feel, perfect for our sunny day excursion biking and hiking.

For Brandy Hackman - I found Spiced Cider Collection with its beautiful warm, rich colors.

For Syndee Nuckles - I use ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates: Blendability a lot because it's so versatile and I love the way they use a large photo as a background.

For Elisha I pick her Paprika Collection. I dearly love all the beautiful colors she used.

For Brandy I will choose her Mod Bungalow Collection. I love the colors and the versatility.

For Syndee I go with her Value Pack Autumn Wishes. This is a wonderful collection for scrapping fall layouts.

20 Nov - From Elisha Barnett, I love the whimsical word art and embellishments in the Mayfair Collection.

21 Nov - From Brandy Hackman, the Blossoms and Blooms Winter Embellishment Biggie really appeals to me because of its frosty white, blue, and brown colors. I love using nature embellishments!

From Syndee Nuckles - wow, she has a lot of stuff in the boutique! I love the Value Pack: Picturesque because of the vibrant colors, nature embellishments, and word art.

22 Nov - Keri Schueller's Rough Hewn Collection is one that I'd like to have for its rich colors and woodsy theme. I could use it for a lot of our travel/camping photos.

From Angie Briggs, I like the Old Friends Collection Biggie for its vintage style and wide mix of patterns and colors. Love those big sunflowers!

From Melissa Renfro, I really like the Extinct Collection. The dinosaur-themed kit would be perfect for scrapping little boy layouts (and some little girls ;)), and I also have photos of local dinosaur prints, etc. that need to be scrapped. It's a cute, colorful kit.

For Angie Briggs - I love ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Stack Them 6 (as well as other Stack Them templates) because I often try to put a lot of photos on a page and the templates help me do that.

For Melissa Renfro - I have been enjoying ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates: Pocket Plus because they make me remember to give one of my photos central importance when I'm designing a page - something that's not always easy for me!

Keri Schueller: I chose Beaute Botanique Collection Biggie. The papers are beautiful and I love some of those embellishments.

Angie Briggs: I chose ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 12x12 Album Series 13. I love how these templates incorporate circles in them, along with the squares. I think these templates would really help speed up the process of creating a special scrapbooking project.

Melissa Renfro: I chose ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Chalkboards. I love anything to do with chalkboards.

For Melissa Renfro I choose the Brush Set Sketched Leaves. I am not good at using brushes but this is the one brush that I can use that always looks good.

I absolutely love Angie's ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Stack Them 7. All the Stack Them templates are really great and easy to use. There are lots of photos without being cluttered.

Archived