ValerieT

November Forum Game!

231 posts in this topic

Along with Kim's Defining Moments collection, I love her Defining Moments Clusters with the paint sprays, swirls, ribbons, leaves and flowers.

For Thao, I am still using her wonderful Beautiful Life Collection and related components, for the warm colors, great word art, and painted textures.

I am choosing Armi's Luau Collection Mini. I love this collection. I have tons of photos from the 2 years we lived in Hawaii, and it would be fun to go back and scrap some of them.

Today's designer is Jo Corne

For Jo I chose Chalk To Me Word Art Mini because I really like the quotes and chalk boards are so "in" right now. I put them in my cart! Shopping next! :)

Thank you everyone for playing along this month!! Good luck!

For today's pick I'm going with Jo's No.1 Son Collection. It is a great collection for doing "boy layouts", and I have 3 great-grandsons now. I have enjoyed playing the game this month.

For Jo Corne, I love her Cats Have Staff Collection Mini. I have cats, as everyone knows and nothing is truer than those words. I am their staff and I do their bidding. This is such a cute collection with those cute little cats and that wonderful alpha.

I'm so mad at myself for missing the past few days due to just not feeling well. I was doing so well, too! Rats. Well, just out of habit -

From Jo Corne, I really like Under The Boardwalk Collection Biggie. It has so many pretty papers and useful beach embellishments. I love the wood alpha!

I missed yesterday (Oh, how I miss "View New Content" working!) so now I'm on Jo Corne. I want her Under the Boardwalk collection, and especially to also get the cute Under the Boardwalk Clusters. They are wonderful for beach trips!

For Jo there are many I like but it ended in a toss over Under The Boardwalk or #1 Son and Under The Boardwalk Collection won as its perfect for our NZ summer LO's as the colours and embellishments depict more our way of life :)/>

Thank you to everyone who joined in this month, the draw for the winners has been made. Keep your eye on the blog for the winners.

I am now off to post your game for December.

Have the winners been posted yet?

They have not been posted yet, it should be on a Saturday (with the weekly layout winner) but I'm not sure which.

Don't forget you can now reach the blog from the green bar at the top of any forum page, just click on "SG Blog".

Edited by ValerieT