Congratulations Karen (Knotdreams)!

CRS

Congratulations Karen (KnotDreams)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Karen as the Member of the Month for November 2013! Karen will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

Karen joined the forum in January 2011 and has been a great addition to Scrap Girls! You can find her joining swaps and challenges, leaving love in the Gallery and participating in the Shredders exercise thread! Thank you so much for making Scrap Girls the fun and friendly purple place that it is!

When you have some time Karen, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

When you have some time Karen, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

Wow! What a sweet thing to find I'd been selected Member of the Month when I read the newsletter! Thanks so much. Hope I can live up to the title and the crown.

As requested, I went into my profile and filled in the about me section. That was hard... It would have been a lot easier if there had been some specific questions to answer. Now you may learn more about me than you ever wanted to know. Also posted links to my current favorite layouts, which is something that often changes.

Thanks again.

Karen

• 2 weeks later...

Archived