November Monthly Layout Contest

CRS

It's November and for this month we're focusing on a topic close to every scrapper's heart, "Preserving Memories". We create all sorts of pages -- Heritage, Baby books, Childhood experiences -- occasions and events we want to remember and look back on. But, for this layout we're asking you to scrap a CURRENT memory - something that happened within the last month. Preserve it right away, BEFORE it becomes history! To make it a bit more interesting, we ask that you use at least one brush on your page.

Please post your layouts in the November Monthly Layout Gallery by November 30th before midnight Eastern Time and you could win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to add your product credits to the description area or in the EXIF properties in order to be eligible for the prize. Good luck!"

Would I be allowed to enter this challenge if the memory I want to scrap is not as recent as last month? It's about something my husband said to me that I want to always remember so it will be focused on journaling our conversation and what it meant to me.

I hadn't thought about it until Carla said, "Preserve it..." and I haven't as yet since there is no photo.

Would I be allowed to enter this challenge if the memory I want to scrap is not as recent as last month? It's about something my husband said to me that I want to always remember so it will be focused on journaling our conversation and what it meant to me.I hadn't thought about it until Carla said, "Preserve it..." and I haven't as yet since there is no photo.

Sure, you can post it! We're just trying to keep the memories recent, not from years ago.

This sound a good challenge. With just having packed up my home of 21 years and now homeless in a sense until we move into our new home on 20th of this month, I should be able to find something among the recent photos I have taken to record a memory.

This sound a good challenge. With just having packed up my home of 21 years and now homeless in a sense until we move into our new home on 20th of this month, I should be able to find something among the recent photos I have taken to record a memory.

Definitely a recent memory worthy of scrapping!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived