CRS

Holiday Hybrid Atc Swap

87 posts in this topic

Who's up for one more hybrid atc swap before we usher in 2014? I thought we could do a Holiday themed swap, any holiday you'd like...not limited to Christmas. So, sign up in this thread before November 9th. On the 10th, I'll pm everyone with my mailing address and the number of cards to make and send to me. Let's shoot for a December 10th deadline so hopefully I can get them back to everyone before Christmas. It's a busy time of year, so don't feel guilty if you can't do it this time. But I'd love to have as many as we can!

The best way to do this seems to be to buy the 9 slot baseball trading card holders. They are designed to fit into a standard 3 ring binder. You can fold the sheets in thirds and fit them into a business sized envelope. Please include return postage in one of the slots, allowing for an extra ounce in case participants are especially exuberant with their bling. If it's not needed, I will return it with your goodies. Also please include a self-addressed envelope. When you mail the envelope to me, the post office people will tell you if there's a non-machinable surcharge. A great hint is to use your own address as the return address in case it gets "returned" for any reason.

Swappers:

Ann

Di

Carla

Lei

Jane

Lauren

Sherry

I'm in, I should be in my crafting/photography building next week and ready to roll!

Wow, you two are fast! Got both Ann and Di on the list!!!

I forgot to mention that if you'd like, you can make these into little hanging atcs like we've done in the past, but you don't have to. And feel free to pour on the glitter!

Add me to the list please!!

Would love to have a go at this but not sure if they would get there in time but if I get them in the post next week you might get them. let me know if you want me to join. I understand if you don't and thats ok :)

Of course you can join, Jane! We'd love to have your cards. There is lots of time and no worries if the mail is slow! I'm adding you to the list. Just let me know if you change your mind!

2468who-do-we-appreciate.gifOh goodie!!! I see that Miss Lauren is on the list!! YEAH 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

Yes, Lauren asked me about the next round, so I let her join. I have to rearrange my work area so more people can sit and work at the table. I was planning on doing a switch anyway, so I'll just make sure the table has more access!

My head is bursting with ideas, so I'm going to get started, and assume that we won't have more than 9 for this round. My fingers are just twitching!

Yes, looks like 6 for this round! I'll pm my address to everyone later. Send me 5 but make 6!

Alrighty then ... onto the next project ... Yippee!! I LOVE ATC's!!

I am willing to make one more if e erroneous else is, too, so e can get one of Sherry's gems.

I am willing to make one more if e erroneous else is, too, so e can get one of Sherry's gems.

I can too

I'm willing to do it, the only thing was that Jane had hers done already. If everyone is ok with doing more, Lauren and I can share Jane's card and Sherry can join in!

I'm willing to do it, the only thing was that Jane had hers done already. If everyone is ok with doing more, Lauren and I can share Jane's card and Sherry can join in!

I'm good with doing another, just let me know :-) I know what it feels like to just barely miss the deadline to join a swap!

Well, I like to print a whole page of what I'm printing, so I'll have nine cards. And I'll send an extra one...got to have me one of those Sherry Lynn creations!

Ok, I'll pm everyone and let them know to make an extra. If you've already printed and finished yours, don't worry about it.

Glad Sherry could slip in .... always love getting her cards!!

Oh my goodness you girls are ALL so sweet --- thank you for going out of your way for me --- THANK YOU! :dancingelephant:

And you know you are going to owe us all BIG time, right? I always make an extra card or two, so I'm just happy to look forward to receiving another one!

Sherry I knew there was a reason I didn't post mine when I was going to last week :) All in the post (went tuesday-monday for you guys :) )now so hopefully you will get them next week Carla :)