Holiday Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Sherry's cards aren't here tomorrow, I'll send out what I have and then send hers out when I get them. I'm finding that I have more issues with the mail lately...don't know it it's the volume they are dealing with or something else, but I've had packages and envelopes ripped, opened and very late...Fortunately, nothing missing yet.

Sorry everyone --- I hand delivered mine to the post office in Newport instead of in my mailbox in Plymouth. Hopefully Carla will get them tomorrow or Friday --- again I apologize :(

It's totally understandable Sherry! We can't control the postal service. Please don't fret! Tis the season to be happy, we will get them whenever we do, we will have something to look forward to! Hugs!

Not to worry, Sherry. Your cards are definitely worth the wait. And if the rest of you are like me, you've been so busy you wouldn't have had enough time to really, really study the little beauties. It will be a wonderful Christmas present.

If they are not there today, I'm perfectly ok waiting for her's to arrive. No sense in sending out twice, Carla. Actually, with the last minute Christmas rush it might be safer to wait for the volume at PO to go down? I don't think any of us would mind waiting .... it's not like we need them before Christmas :-)

Guess What???? Sherry's cards came and they are definitely worth the wait!!! Absolutely stunning! I will have the cards out to you all in Monday's mail!

Phew, I just want to thank ALL you girls for hanging in there --- you're the best! hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I made a trip to the post office this morning and mailed everyone's cards out! The self help machines were available, so no lines or waiting. I was even able to mail out Jane's cards this time....last time it wouldn't let me! So now the waiting game begins for all of you!!

Also, one card is in upside down. It's kind of fragile, so I'll let you all fix it once you get it!

I made a trip to the post office this morning and mailed everyone's cards out! The self help machines were available, so no lines or waiting. I was even able to mail out Jane's cards this time....last time it wouldn't let me! So now the waiting game begins for all of you!!

Also, one card is in upside down. It's kind of fragile, so I'll let you all fix it once you get it!

Awesome....something to look forward to after Christmas! Thank you everyone for all your hard work and ESPECIALLY Carla for all your work!! I know we all appreciate you Carla!!

Can't wait to get the little gems!! These will be the most special of all cards received this Christmas!! I don't now off hand how many Christmases we have been exchanging our hybrid ATC's ... but they are such treasured extensions of friends from around the country and world. Merry Christmas, hybrid sisters!!

Anyone get theirs yet??? I know there was a holiday this week, but I'm anxious to hear that those envelopes arrived!

I got mine yesterday! What beauties!!!!

Sorry to be missing in action. With house full of people, granddaughter staying extra days, and then my main pc went kaput ... and laptop does not have all that I need - namely PS and my webcam ... I do have the cards. They are beautiful ... but I can't figure out how to get the webcam working on the laptop grrrr! So I can't make a video :( was wanting to surprise you all - most especially since Carla sent the promised chocolate bribe from the last video!

Archived