November Swap Crop Sign Up!

CRS

When it comes to November, the first thing that comes to mind is Thanksgiving and being thankful. One of the things I'm thankful for are the Everyday Moments that I some times take for granted. Like the girls arguing, the cat crying for her food, watching the wild life outside my window and sitting down to dinner with everyone at the table at the same time! So, for this month's swap, let's dig out the photos (or take new ones) of those Everyday Moments that we treasure but sometimes overlook! Reveal day is November 30th!

So who's with me? You can sign up in this thread until November 7th to sign up. On November 8th, I'll start a new thread with the partners listed. Contact your partners and send her a PM asking for their email address. Then send your photos to the person below you on the list. You'll receive photos to scrap from the person above you. The bottom person will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos and journaling as you'd like, but only one LO is required.

Swappers

Nica

crs

AnnBk

Carol

Belle

ValerieT

KnotDreams

Jenna

Bride

Florida Granny

Alsoarty