Blending Tips Chat

CRS

Join Carla (crs) and Marilyn (MariJ) for a Blending Chat! Have you wanted to add more texture and interest to your photos and background papers? This is the chat for you! We'll show you how to use photos to achieve the look you want! Be sure to download the file below before the chat so you can follow along. I've included some steps for taking your photos from nice to artistic, some textures taken by my daughter and myself, plus the photo I used in the tutorial. Feel free to play around and see what you can create!

Tutorial and Textures

Sorry I misunderstood about the 9 page challenge when I get up this morning. But I went back to my page and blended two papers from Sassy's Pumpkin and Hopsack collection into the photo and replaced that layer.

I must say that it really makes a difference. The color of the photo is warmed up a bit (because one of the papers was orange-y) and the photo has some texture and softness that it didn't before. So I think, even if I started out breaking the rules by posting too early, it was a good thing because I see the difference in what I learned from this tutorial! Thanks

Baby in a pumpkin

Archived