Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:06 PM
MineralTones2.png 147.47KB 47 downloads
Post your layouts in the Digital Scrapbook Day Gallery
Here's mine: FB Timeline photo
To transfer the color palette to your Swatch Panel:
1. Download the file above and open it in your program.
2. Choose your Eyedropper Tool.
3. Open your Swatch Panel (Window > Swatches).
4. Using your Eyedropper Tool, select the first color.
5. Make a swatch by clicking on an empty location on the Swatch Panel (or, click on the folded paper button at the bottom of the panel to Create New Swatch).
6. Repeat steps 4 & 5 for each color in the palette.
To change the color of an object to match a color in your Swatch Panel:
1. Choose an object that is approximately the right color already, or a gray ScrapSimple object.
2. Click on your foreground color and choose the color you want from your Swatch Panel.
3. With your object layer selected, create a Hue and Saturation Adjustment Layer. (You can do this through the Adjustment Layer Panel or by clicking on the half-black half-white circle at the bottom of your Layers Panel.)
4. Click the Colorize box at the bottom of the Adjustment Layer Panel. Make sure to clip your adjustment layer to the object layer so it is the only thing being changed.
5. Play with the Saturation and Lightness layers until you get the color you are looking for.
6. When you are done, click on any other non-adjustment layer to return your foreground color to something other than black.
Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:55 PM
~ ~ ~ ~
Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:58 PM
Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:44 PM
I love the colour palette.
Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:01 AM
Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:20 PM
Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:07 AM
Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:12 AM
E-mail Angie at firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to the Nano Collection you would like. Hint: type "nano" into the search box. Happy Shopping!
Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:34 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users