Scrapsimple Mini Class

Do you have files and files of ScrapSimple products sitting in your stash, but you aren't sure how to use them? Then join April and Melanie for a ScrapSimple Mini Class. We'll review the different product types in the Boutique and use the free Scrap Girls ScrapSimple Instructions Handbook to practice different methods for coloring your ScrapSimple Templates. Bring all your questions and any frustrations to the chat at 9:00 a.m. We can't wait to see you there!

Your Challenge is to use at least one ScrapSimple Embellishment or Paper on your layout.

Have you had your time change thing yet? This chat would be a 3pm for me if not and 4pm if you have changed. I must work out all my times for the chats. I'll be missing the early ones, birthday party for a niece. Don't know why people have to have birthdays on NSD.hit-head-with-hammer.gif

Have you had your time change thing yet? This chat would be a 3pm for me if not and 4pm if you have changed. I must work out all my times for the chats. I'll be missing the early ones, birthday party for a niece. Don't know why people have to have birthdays on NSD.hit-head-with-hammer.gif

No, Belle, not until late Saturday night/ early Sunday morning.

No, Belle, not until late Saturday night/ early Sunday morning.

Thanks

That was a great chat turn-out. Thanks for coming!

Your challenge is to create a layout (or card) using at least one recolored ScrapSimple Template - either a paper or embellishment.

Post your layouts in the Digital Scrapbook Day Gallery.

Here is the link to the tutorial for using layer effects (styles) to color ScrapSimple products (Photoshop Only) sorry.

You can color the templates with styles in PSE, but only with styles you already have, not the way the tutorial shows. Diane shows how here - she also shows some other great ways to use ScrapSimple Templates.

by Brandy Murry shows how you can get pretty yellows when coloring ScrapSimple Templates.

Archived