Quick And Easy Layouts

ValerieT

Need to get some pages done quickly? Join Valerie (ValerieT) and Marilyn (MariJ) for a chat all about quick and easy pages using Easy Pages, JIF6, Super 7 Spreads, AYO Zoom Pages, and Nano Collections. We will talk about the differences between them and tips on how to use them. We will even give you a little challenge!

Your challenge is to create a nice quick and easy layout using products like;

Easy Pages

JIF Kits/Super Spreads

Pocket Life Mini Kits

Zip Kits

Nano Collections

AYO Zoom Page Kits

Here is a link to the blog article that tells you what is included in each collection ;

Digital Scrapbooking Kits at Scrap Girls

It contains some really useful information and explains the differences between each collection.

Post your finished layouts in the Digital Scrapbook Day 2013 Gallery.

And we have a prize to give away!!!!

If you post your quick and easy layout before 5pm ET Today you will be entered into a draw to win a JIF6 or Super 7.

This is in addition to the super prize draw to win a tablet.

I've made a draw from all the layouts posted by 5pm and the winner of the JIF6/Super 7 is....................roocmc.................Congratulations Ann.

Choose what you would like from this section of the boutique JIF Kits/Super Spreads then send a link for it to Angie, telling her you won in the Quick and Easy Layouts Chat.

And we have a prize to give away!!!!

If you post your quick and easy layout before 5pm ET Today you will be entered into a draw to win a JIF6 or Super 7.

This is in addition to the super prize draw to win a tablet.

Oops! I thought we had until midnight on Sunday to do all the layouts. Too late for mine.

Archived