Hello

Rose40

Boy am I lost! Hope this is where I'm to post. I have always paper scrap-booked, I did try digital years ago but didn't have time to really learn. I came across my old dvd's on digital and started again.

Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Welcome to Scrap Girls! You are in the right place and we're so happy to have you here. Don't hesitate to ask questions. We have a very helpful bunch here. I'm looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!

:waving-hi: Hello and welcome to Scrap Girls! We're glad you are here. As Cindy and Karen mentioned, this is a great place to learn so don't hesitate to ask questions. We'll be looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your creations in the gallery. :)

Hi and welcome to Scrap Girls. I know that you will love it here. This is the best place to be for scrapping. We are a bunch of fun loving and very helpful gals. So if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask. Someone will be along to answer it for you. Look forward to seeing your layouts in our gallery. What program do you use?

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Rose..this is a great place to be... am a new to the site also but have been a "Digital ScrapLady" for awhile. Happy scrapping!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! You're not lost! You've found our happy little purple place and we are delighted to have you here with us! Welcome, welcome, welcome! If you have any questions, ask away - we have so many members who not only may have the same questions, but would love to answer your questions for you!

Hello, hello, hello....You can do it and this it the place....I was a lurker for years....but now I post LO's and say hello. I need to go to more chats..but time does not permit....glad to meet you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived