Boatlady

Glad To Meet You All

29 posts in this topic

I have been digital scrapping for years and have learned alot from just lurking on this site. I love to see all the pages people complete so I will start to post some of my own. Thanks for all the work that is done behind the scenes by the talented people.

Welcome to Scrap Girls! I'm so glad you are coming out of lurkdom to join us!

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself.

Welcome to ScrapGirls and thanks for introducing yourself! We are a kind and helpful bunch here - feel free to post any questions and I can't wait to see your layouts. :)

Welcome to Scrap Girls. I know that you will love it here. We are a very friendly and supportive group of ladies.

:waving-hi: Welcome to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your creations.

It was good to see you at the chats for NSD. Looking forward to seeing some you around the gallery and forums.

Welcome to Scrap Girls. Looking forward to seeing some of your layouts. Shout if you need any help.

I was a lurker when I first joined the site, too. It's amazing what you can learn when you're just exploring and looking around, but then it gets even better when you start posting your stuff and getting real comments and feedback on your work! I look forward to seeing what you're up to and am glad that you're coming out of lurkdom! ;) Welcome, welcome!

Welcome, Boatlady! I look forward to seeing your LOs of life on your boat and winters in Connecticut. Ask questions whenever you have a problem - someone here will know the answer! Have fun!

Welcome to Scrap Girls!

I started as a lurker too! Glad to have you at Scrap Girls - welcome!

So glad you REALLY started to join in and Post! Can't wait to see things in your gallery!

Welcome. I am glad you have come out of the shadows and posted some of your layouts.

Glad you decided to stop lurking and come join us! I'm looking forward to seeing some of your layouts. Welcome!