Monday Challenge, Nov. 4Th

CRS

Happy Monday! Did I really just say that??? LOL, anyway, Since it's now November, I thought I'd focus this month's challenges on Gratitude. Today's challenge is to create a layout about Nature. Why are you grateful for Nature or not grateful for Nature? Is there a specific area you just love to visit? Does taking a walk out in the quiet calm your nerves? Take some time to celebrate Nature today!

Post your layouts in the Monday Challenge Gallery.

When I was getting ready to move to Maryland, I was not expecting to find so many "natural" spaces. Being so close to D.C., I expected it to be solid housing and businesses and very urban. But to my surprise, the area I live in made an effort to keep as many trees and natural area as possible. There are trails to walk through the neighborhoods and man-made lakes to walk and fish in. It's the best of both worlds! Here's a layout I created:

Magnificent

I just walked this area again this morning, and found 3 deer hanging out by the bridge in my layout. Fortunately, I had my camera with me, but they saw me before I saw them and didn't get the best of photos, but I did get some!

Archived