Need Some .psd Layered Templates

Guest OrianaVianey

Guest OrianaVianey
I would like to see in the shop, not only the layered templates with lots of .png format layer, but the actual .psd file ready to scrap. Christmas themed will be a blast

I think the reason we haven't pursued this yet (because we have discussed it a lot) is because of the file size. We try to keep our file sizes to around 25 MB per download...and including PSD layered files makes the file sizes jump way up. This is not to say we won't explore it some more, but that is where we keep hitting a wall.

Most of the digital layout layered templates are set up in a way though that you can open up all the .pngs and hold down shift as you drag them into the same window. This keeps all the .png layers all lined up and is a quick way to get that layered PSD file you want. You can even then save the PSD file yourself for future use.

[quote name='sailbeachcatz177' post='71519' date='Nov 7 2006, 11:10 AM']Thats a great tip Mandy! I think I might do this for each one that I have and save them that way! Thanks![/quote]
I agree big time wow what a great idea ....ding light bulb went off ...thanks now new light bulb write this down & remember this Caren LMBO

thanks big time for the tip

caren

Archived