Forum Maintenance - Finished!

April Showers

I'm sorry if I've missed this information already… most of my gallery is gone, including the more recent layouts, like the one I posted two days ago… is the clean-up all finished, or will some of it still come back? Not a big deal, just wondering! I'll repost that more recent one, if nothing is coming back!

I didn't delete the images. I am not sure why the Member Galleries and Member Albums aren't showing. There weren't any problems viewing the images while I as working in the Member Galleries. I haven't done any deleting in the Member Album Gallery. My sincerest apologies! I had a really hard time getting to sleep after I noticed it.

Oh April, I am so sorry that you were so upset you had a hard time getting to sleep. I hope you managed to get some sleep. If they can't be put back, don't worry, I can always upload them again. You did such a great job cleaning out the gallery, and if a little oops happens, what can you do. The Forum and Gallery look wonderful. Nice and clean.

Definitely nice and pretty! Will you come do my house next???

After I'm done with Annette's. wink.gif They moved into their new house 9 days before the baby was born. I got the kitchen done the day they moved in, and did the baby's room they came home from the hospital. Now if she would just sleep in that crib... she likes to be held and will sleep in her crib for about 3.5 minutes before waking up.

And I didn't finish the gallery. I'm waiting for Wendee to restore the missing member gallery images and the other gallery I deleted by mistake (and praying really hard that it works) before I do any more.

And on a side note, the forum maintenance this post was really about was a one night thing. Wendee just needed to fix some of the coding in the back end to help us get ready for the eventual forum upgrade.

The gallery and forum pruning I did last night was a different step in the upgrade preparations.

You can still post your concerns in this thread though. I still see them. :)

I'm sorry if I've missed this information already… most of my gallery is gone, including the more recent layouts, like the one I posted two days ago… is the clean-up all finished, or will some of it still come back? Not a big deal, just wondering! I'll repost that more recent one, if nothing is coming back!

We won't know until Wendee can work through the issue with the images in the member galleries. I didn't delete any newer galleries. They still show for me - but without the images and comments.

All but the latest ones are in the back-up. She is working on it now, but it will take some time because she needs to test the fix before applying it to the gallery. We would really, really hate to make the problem worse. We hope they can be restored, so it would be nice if you could wait to re-post Member gallery layouts until we have a more definitive answer.

The layouts in posted other galleries should still show.

I guess I should have come here first to read ... I have all images in all of my albums gone too including the Month of Gratitude ... and it appears, my signature too.

Archived