November Swap Crop Partners

CRS

I'm so sorry I didn't post this yesterday! Things got crazy and then I completely forgot. But here is the list! The person above you will send you photos to scrap. You send photos to the person below you to scrap. PM them and ask for their email address. You can send as many photos as you'd like, but only 1 layout is required. You can do more if you would like! Reveal day is November 30th. Please post them in the gallery as close to that date as you can. I know there will be a lot of travel that weekend! The theme is Everyday Moments! Please let me know if I forgot anyone or made any mistakes. There are some people paired up again from the previous year....At this point of the year, there isn't much I can do except send in an expert to figure out a sequence, lol!!!

Swappers:

Nica

crs

AnnBK

KnotDreams

ValerieT

Lorac

Jenna

Belle

Alsoarty

Bride

FloridaGranny

Have fun swapping!

No worries, Carla ... we know you have a life outside SG!! disappearing-smilie.gif

Hmmmm ... now what of what do I journal and send with which photos .....

• 2 weeks later...

It appears the Swap Crop Gallery has disappeared. Where do we post the completed layouts?

(I know reveal day is next week, but just checking.)

And since I'm doing this for the first time, I also send a full size jpg of the layout(s) by e-mail to my partner, correct?

Karen

It appears the Swap Crop Gallery has disappeared. Where do we post the completed layouts?(I know reveal day is next week, but just checking.)And since I'm doing this for the first time, I also send a full size jpg of the layout(s) by e-mail to my partner, correct?Karen

That's correct, Karen, about sending the jpg version! I noticed the swap crop gallery was messed up. I'm sure it will be fixed before the reveal day, but if not, I'll find a spot to post them and let you know!

Archived