Brenda Suplita

Hello From Ohio

28 posts in this topic

Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. My name is Brenda and I'm from Brook Park, Ohio. I've been digital scrapbooking for a few years now, mainly just pages that I convert to slideshows of my little great nephews and great niece. But I want to started posting some of pages and learning more from others who are much more experienced than I am. I work full time for a group of 14 orthopaedic surgeons, so I don't have tons of time to learn and play, but I'm trying to make it more of a priority. I'm looking forward to meeting many of you and being inspired by your pages.

Welcome to Scrap Girls!!! This is definitely the right place to come and learn. We're a really friendly and helpful group!

Hi Brenda and welcome to ScrapGirls! Thanks for introducing yourself and you sure came to the right place for learning and asking questions - we are a kind and friendly group here and there's always someone willing to help! Can't wait to see your creations in the Gallery. :)

Hi Brenda! Marilyn is right, we are kind and friendly and love to help! Can't wait to see your layouts in the gallery!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! There are scrappers of all levels here, and we are all happy to help! Don't be shy about asking questions, and we hope you enjoy our happy purple place!

Hi Brenda! :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! As the others mentioned, we are very helpful and friendly, so don't hesitate to ask questions. We'll be looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your creations in the gallery. :)

Welcome, Brenda! So nice to meet a new member. I look forward to seeing you around the forum and galleries. Please don't hesitate to ask questions, as someone said, we love answering questions.

Hi Brenda, welcome to Scrap Girls! Hope to see you around. :waving-hi:

Hi Brenda, welcome to Scrap Girls. Can't wait to see some of your creations in the gallery.

Welcome to Scrap girls. You are going to love it here. We are all a friendly and helpful bunch of people.

Welcome! This is a great place to ask questions and learn. Everyone is very friendly and helpful here. I am in southeastern Ohio. What part of the state are you in?

Welcome! This is a great place to ask questions and learn. Everyone is very friendly and helpful here. I am in southeastern Ohio. What part of the state are you in?

Thank you. I am actually from Northeast Ohio, the Cleveland area. So directly above you. :)

Welcome to Scrap Girls Brenda! Born and raised in Northwest OH. In PA now tho so waving across the state line to you :) I"m sure you will love it here!

Welcome Brenda. Your job sounds interesting and I can imagine very full. This is a great place to learn. Looking forward to seeing your creations in the gallery.

HI Brenda, so nice to meet you, wow 14 surgeons sounds Crazy! I work with at a small animal veterinary practice with 3 associates and that is enough to keep my busy :)

I'm a bit late joining the party, but welcome to ScrapGirls Brenda. It's a pleasure to have your company

Hi Barbara - I'm a little late on welcoming you, but I just wanted to say hello and thanks for stopping by!

Hello, Brenda! I am so glad you are carving out a bit of time in your busy schedule to spend with us here at Scrap Girls. It is a wonderful online community and full of creativity.