Hello From Ohio

Brenda Suplita

Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. My name is Brenda and I'm from Brook Park, Ohio. I've been digital scrapbooking for a few years now, mainly just pages that I convert to slideshows of my little great nephews and great niece. But I want to started posting some of pages and learning more from others who are much more experienced than I am. I work full time for a group of 14 orthopaedic surgeons, so I don't have tons of time to learn and play, but I'm trying to make it more of a priority. I'm looking forward to meeting many of you and being inspired by your pages.

Hi Brenda and welcome to ScrapGirls! Thanks for introducing yourself and you sure came to the right place for learning and asking questions - we are a kind and friendly group here and there's always someone willing to help! Can't wait to see your creations in the Gallery. :)

Hi Brenda! :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! As the others mentioned, we are very helpful and friendly, so don't hesitate to ask questions. We'll be looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your creations in the gallery. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived