scraphappen

Photo Oayouts

8 posts in this topic

A while back I'm sure I bought this kit. Can't remember what it's called. Therefore can't find it. Heck willing to buy it again.

It'a a template so that you can print mulitple sizes of your picture. Like when you buy a school photo they give you a sheet that has 2 5*7 on it. Well I thought we sold it. I can't find it under page templates so if anyone can help I would appreciate it!!

Hmmm, It looks like Marylin may have found what you are looking for. When I first read your description I thought of this but it's an action not a template:

ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Photography Packages 6501 PSE and PS

Let us know if you still need help. :)

Ladies thank you!!!!! Theresa it was an action!!! Ops on my part I thought it was a template. No wonder I can't find it. Found it under actions, Have no loaded it onto pse 12. But it squishes my pictures. How am I doing this wrong?? Hmmm read the instructions...got it all figured ot Thanks so much. Glad I found it!!

Ladies thank you!!!!! Theresa it was an action!!! Ops on my part I thought it was a template. No wonder I can't find it. Found it under actions, Have no loaded it onto pse 12. But it squishes my pictures. How am I doing this wrong?? Hmmm read the instructions...got it all figured ot Thanks so much. Glad I found it!!

Glad you found it and got it working! :)

Hmmm, It looks like Marylin may have found what you are looking for. When I first read your description I thought of this but it's an action not a template:

ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Photography Packages 6501 PSE and PS

Let us know if you still need help. :)/>

Oh! Was just going to say that's the one I was thinking of Theresa but didn't realize it was an action! Glad you are all set, Helena :)

Also, in PhotoShop Elements, the Organizer provides "picture package" printing, with several layout choices combining 4x6, 5x7, 2x3.

Dang I didn't know that!! Wow, you learn everyday something new!! Thanks.