Thursday Challenge! 14 November

ValerieT

It's Thursday again, that means another peak into the madness that is my house.

Today I will share with you something that is both a good thing and a not so good thing.....................

......................Ben's Wheelchair...................

Thursday Callenge 2.jpg

It has meant that we can take Ben to more places than we ever could before. Ben loves going out.

However.............when it is not in use by Ben we need to store it somewhere. In nearly 8 years we have yet to find somewhere where it is not in the way, I have lost count the number of times I have fallen over, into or knocked it. We tried storing it in the car, until DH drove off to work with it!!!!!

So your challenge today is to include at least one wheel in your layout. It could be in your photo, maybe an embellishment or even your journalling. Remember there are all sorts of wheels out there.... cars, trains, bikes.....pinwheels....the scroll wheel on your mouse!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with. Post your finished layouts in the Thursday Challenge Gallery, and post a link back here so we can all leave you some love.

Here is my layout My Boys with Ben in his wheelchair.

Great challenge....will work on that. How about having someone (we have an older gentleman living near us who does beautiful work) build a simple cabinet type thing that would sit there by the door and you could just slid it in from the side..You could then use it as a spot for a basket etc for keys etc too...My "guy" has done some very impressive things for me....I'm sure he wonders what kind of a mind I have to come up with these ideas LOL He created a very attractive cabinet/Kitty litter box hider..That has doors in the front pull out shelf for the LBox and an opening in the side for "Kids" to come and go through...and converted a closet with two VERY strong pull our drawer/shelves like you can have in Kitchen cupboards for my Craft paper. They are industrial strength LOL....anyway just a thought. I am always tripping. stubbing my toes on things so I feel your pain LOL

Great challenge....will work on that. How about having someone (we have an older gentleman living near us who does beautiful work) build a simple cabinet type thing that would sit there by the door and you could just slid it in from the side..You could then use it as a spot for a basket etc for keys etc too...My "guy" has done some very impressive things for me....I'm sure he wonders what kind of a mind I have to come up with these ideas LOL He created a very attractive cabinet/Kitty litter box hider..That has doors in the front pull out shelf for the LBox and an opening in the side for "Kids" to come and go through...and converted a closet with two VERY strong pull our drawer/shelves like you can have in Kitchen cupboards for my Craft paper. They are industrial strength LOL....anyway just a thought. I am always tripping. stubbing my toes on things so I feel your pain LOL

Wow, this is a great idea, Carol!

Wow, this is a great idea, Carol!

That is a great idea! Functional!

Archived